Our business consists in formulating and distributing plant protection products. Our agricultural inputs are suitable for any climatic and geological characteristic regardless of the part of the world we operate in.
We provide true educational support to our customers regarding optimal use of our products, in the language of their country and in accordance with local environmental factors. Our agricultural partners benefit from a top quality service through our very practical training sessions.
Our offer is made up of three broad product ranges:
a- ACEPLANT 20 SP : 20 % OF ACETAMIPRID (SP)
b- CYRPA 25 EC : 250 G/L OF CYPERMETHRIN (EC)
c – DELTACIS 5DP : 0,05% OF DELTAMETHRIN (DP)
d- DELTACIS 12,5ULV : 125 G OF DELTAMETHRIN (ULTRA VOLUME)
E- METHOATE 40 EC : 40G/L OF DIMETHOATE (EC)
f- PYRIBAN 48EC : 480G/L OF CHLORPYRIPHOS-ETHYL (EC)
a- BACTIMEC : 18 G/L OF ABAMECTIN (SC)
a- ACIL 60 FS : 60 G/L OF TEBUCONAZOL
b- FOLIETTE : 80% OF FOSETYL-ALUMINIUM ( WP)
c- HEXAVIL 5 SC : 50 G/L OF HEXACONAZOLE (SC)
d- MANCO C : 40 % OF MANCOZEB , AND 4% OF CYMOXANYL
e- MANCO M : 64% OF MANCOZEB AND 8 OF METALAXYLE
f- MANCO 80 RIVA : 80 % OF MANCOZEB (WP)
g- TAVLEX : 90% OF DOGUADINE (WP)
h- SELECTRA 10 SC : 100G/L OF BROMUCONAZOLE (SC)
i- RIVANEBE 80 : 80% OF MANEB (WP)
j- RIVACOL 70 : 70% OF PROPINEB (WP)
k- PREVICATOR : 80% OF MICRONISED SULFER
l- PELTHIO : 70% OF THYOPHANATE (WP)
– a- DILOXAN 36 EC : 360 G/L OF DICLOFOP (EC)
– b- ETALON : 50 % OF LINURON
– c- HERBASATE : 360 G/L OF GLYPHOSATE (SL)
– D- METRIXONE : 70% OF METRIBUZIN (WG)
– a- NEMAPHOSE : 10% OF ETHOPROPHOS (GRANULES)
a- STOPRAT : 0 ,005 % OF BRODIFACOUM
a- LIMACIDE PRO : 5 % OF METALDEHYDE
– RAMBILLO : against cockroach
Gel baits against cockroaches
- BIOTECK 1200 SC : Active material : ( BACILUS) : BIOLOGICAL INSECTICIDE TO CONTROL MOSQUITOUS LARVAE
- BATAK 32000 SC: Active Material: (BACILUS): BIOLOGICAL INSECTICIDE TO FIGHT AGAINST THE CATERPILLARS
Our crop protection solutions include every type of plant protection agent: pesticides, herbicides, insecticides and fungicides.
In partnership with the largest international chemical companies (Dupont de Nemours, Monsanto, Arysta Life Science, Sumitomo…), we distribute the most reliable reference products on this market segment. We always provide the farmers with the necessary educational support for their optimal use.
We formulate and develop our own range of organic pesticides. They are environmentally friendly and able to control the proliferation of thousands of weeds species, most of the harmful insects and a large number of plant diseases. This natural crop protection solution developed by our teams demonstrates our commitment to sustainable agriculture.
Our fertilisers and growth regulators are manufactured from mixtures of mineral elements which effectively act on vegetable growth. They are carefully selected by our fertilisation experts and contribute to improve crop yield and quality. Our growth regulators deliver concrete results in terms of plant shape, seed growth and leaf and stem development throughout the life of the plants.
Benefits and advantages:
- Better crop control
- Enhancement of the flowering and flower drop reduction
- Optimisation of fruit size, quality and colour
- Improvement of the maturation process
- Increase of the agricultural production
Our products :
- GA3 Riva : Gibberellic Acid : Substance stimulates both multiplication and cell growth
- KALIFER: Iron Chelates for the fight against ferric chlorosis
- RIVAMINE : Bio stimulant
- RIVAHUMIC : Organic product
- ALGUA PLUS : Mineral Fertilizers
Our partneres :
We supply superior vegetable hybrid and regular seeds.
In accordance with traditional selection methods and based on the knowledge in modern agricultural science, we develop models of vegetables which offer a better nutritional power and a greater taste. Thus, our hybrid species provide natural alternatives to farmers while improving overall crop yield..
Our products :
Tomato, Bell pepper, Squash, Eggplant, carrot, Turnip,Watermelon, Beet, Leek, Hot pepper, Melon, Lettuce , Cauliflower, Onion, Radish, Cucumber, Green Beans, Pea